Monday, December 13, 2010

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

1. Teach my Mamalo (its how I call my lola) to surf the net so she can always have constant communication with my Titos and Titas and of course her grandchildren...I guess she really misses them specially they're all abroad...
2. I'm an engineer so learning new programs and softwares IS A MUST...I wish i know how to do photoshop (engineering related?!!!) so I can give you cooler shots and make new designs for my LENOVO LAPTOP (and yes I'm claiming it now!)... With that turbo boost technology and that monster 512MB nVidia graphics, doing Autocad while watching HD movies will surely be a hit...add up the photoshop!!!
3. Play games with my Girlfriend (OMG), I mean computer games...lol...Both of us love plants vs. zombies.
4. I'm always traveling so I have tons of photos and videos to store and upload (work related and lots of liesure,hahaha)...Ill fill my new Lenovo Laptop with Hip Hop, RnB and Love Songs to ease my nerves during  very long rides!!!Some buses have Wifi so with my Lenovo Laptop and its long battery life, travelling will always be fun!
5. Jumpstart my blogging career!!!hahaha... I'm a bad writer...In fact, THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG! (if this is how you guys call it) I'll be the no. 1 Blogger for Lenovo!!!
6. I love to watch movies until I fall asleep and one night, I really had a bad dream...When I woke up, my very first laptop's screen was a mess...I THINK I PUNCHED IT REALLY HARD because as what I remember, I dreamt of punching the face of the person trying to hit on my girl...and yes my laptop was gone...Will you guys make me happy with a new Lenovo Laptop? yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaa <ADD UP THE POGI POINTS AND BRAGGING RIGHTS>
7. Looking for my MBA Degree! Imagine studying with my new Lenovo Laptop at Wharton?COOL...Sooner or later, Ill not only handle my bussiness, I'll handle all the chicks too!!!
8. Hunting new restaurants and tech gadgets (even tho I dont have all the money to buy them all, thanks mr. olandres for making me drool with all the stuff you post in YUGATECH!)! I can easily invite friends from my social networking sites to try good food.
9. HD Videoke? My family and friends love to sing...with my Lenovo laptop, entertaining the gang is effortless.
10. Make me money from my Lenovo laptop...Imagine all the sidelines and designs I can do with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment